We can’t wait to serve each of you once again!
We are officially OPEN for business! Our entire team here at Kazem Aesthetica belong to the contact professions and have an exceptional knowledge of infection prevention. They are trained to understand and comply with infection prevention measures. There will be guidelines that all clients will be required to adhere to in order to receive treatments and services see below.
We are open under modified conditions
You can visit us for a scheduled check-up, or consultation and a number of non-surgical treatments, like skin procedure, Botox and CoolSculpting.However, we will NOT perform any cosmetic surgery, such as eyelid corrections for the next weeks. Any planned surgery will be postponed until further notice.
We are also offering Free Virtual Consultations for your convenience. Not only if you have been potentially COVID-19 exposed or experience flu-like symptoms, but also if you feel more comfortable staying at home. Schedule your Free Virtual Consultation via email@example.com or telephone number + 31 172 509075
RIVM & OMT guidelines
We appreciate all our clients for understanding and adhering to the RIVM & OMT regulations. We are so excited to be serving you once more and can’t wait to see you all!
We urge you not visit our clinic:
- In case of complaints of: cold, rhinitis, coughing, sneezing, sore throat , difficulty breathing, increase (up to 38 degrees) or fever (more than 38 degrees).
- If you have no complaints but if any member of your household have symptoms and is (possibly) infected with the Coronavirus.
If you visit Kazem Aesthetica
- Visit our practice alone, don’t bring family etc.
- We ask you to arrive on the exact time of your appointment.
- A maximum of 3 clients are allowed in our waiting room.
- If there are already 3 clients in the waiting room we ask you to wait outside the clinic.
- Please bring your own mask and wear it prior to entering our clinics to be treated. We will have facemasks in limited quantities for anyone entering the clinic.
- We will be taking your temperature as soon as you enter our clinics at our desk.
- Please wait for your temperature to be taken before sitting down.
- Disinfect your hands when entering, This is mandatory.
- Cough and sneeze on the inside of your elbow. Do not shake hands.
- Keep distance, 1,5 metres from other patients and staff.
Health & Safety first
You may rest assured that our Kazem Aesthetica is following all the strict guidelines, recommendations and regulations of the RIVM and the government as we receive updates on a regularly basis.
While we continue to practice universal precautions and observe strict sterilization practices as we always do, we are taking extraordinary measures to disinfect the common areas in our office as well. We have significantly increased the frequency of cleaning and wiping down of countertops, patient check-in areas, door handles, bathroom facilities, waiting room seat arms and all other common points of contact.
We are asking our own office staff to stay home if they have any symptoms suggestive of a cold, flu, or respiratory illness.
The situation surrounding COVID-19 Coronavirus is evolving constantly. We keep a close eye on developments for the safety and health of our clients and our team.
Thank you for your understanding and please be safe.
Dr. Farid Kazem & the Kazem Aesthetica Team